Kilda Group offers clients convenient ways to engage our services.
We are available through:
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) set-asides and sole source
- GSA Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) Professional Services Schedule (PSS) contract (GS10F0314T)
- Small Business set-asides
- Subcontracting - Kilda Group is available through other Prime vendors as a subcontractor
Benefits of Doing Business With Us
- Top Quality
- Exceptional Value
- Supports Federal procurement guidelines and targets
- No labor rate mark-ups
- No management overhead burdens
- Direct communications between you and Kilda Group consultants
- No third party contractual barriers or required communications path
- No layers between you and Kilda Group consultants
- Monthly feedback reviews with Kilda Group project manager; Daily check-ins
- 23 percent of prime contracts set aside for small businesses
- 3 percent of prime and subcontracts for Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB)
For supplemental SDVOSB procurement references/information, see the following:
- Executive Order 13360 increases federal contracting and subcontracting opportunities with SDVOSBs.
- Treasury AB No 08-03 establishes and lists required procedures for solicitation of SDVOSBs.
- P L 106-50 expands existing and established new assistance programs for veterans who own or operate small businesses.
There are acquisitions flexibilities… check out FAR Subpart 18.1 for a list.
For more information or to pursue procurement, please contact us.
Kelley McConnell, Contracts Representative
or phone: (410) 990-1819